Thursday, August 28, 2008

So if I just do all this stuff I'll be perfect?

1. Patience - Understanding that waiting for something is not the end of the world.
2. Moderation - Taking nothing to the point of excess.
3 Silence - Knowing when saying nothing says more.
4. Awareness - Knowing the situation that surrounds me.
5. Humbleness - Being modest and never boastful.
6. Caution - Thinking things through and understanding when something is a bad idea.
7. Obedience - Being willing to follow the direction and advice of others.
8. Honesty - Telling the truth and being sincere in my actions.
9. Discretion - Keeping things secret, being mindful of my speech.
10. Trust - Allowing others into my life without doubting them.
11. Spontaneity - Being able to act without, or outside of, plans.
12. Toughness - Being strong and resilient.
13. Sensitivity - Noticing those around me and how my actions may effect their emotions and well being.

1 comment:

D a n a said...

Nice work on all these sections. Keep it up.